Need an Education Copywriter?
Meet Melbourne’s Education Writer
You need a writer who knows the AQF like their ABC’s, who understands VET accreditation, quality control, continuous improvement and compliance, with a dash of personality and humour (no one likes a bore).
Look no further…
Education Writing Services
A writer with a difference
Melbourne Education Writer is the answer to frustrated educators prayers.
You know the feeling – deadlines are looming, projects are in danger of veering off into the ether. If only you had a superhero in disguise who could step in and save the day. Preferably one that brings her own red pens and can translate the intricacies of all the acronyms ACARA, AQF, RTO, VET
A writer who can jump into virtually any project and bring it a fresh voice and perspective that gets things back on track and deadlines back under control.
Or maybe you’re a solo trainer – taking all those years of experience in your field out in the big wide world running workshops and courses – and you’re struggling with how to articulate who you are and why people should learn from you.
With almost 20 years of experience in all levels of education, I’ve honed my ability to turn complex concepts into manageable materials that make teaching and learning a breeze.
Since leaving the corporate workplace, I’ve retrained in SEO copywriting and digital marketing, building my portfolio of happy clients with shining websites and customised copy that Google and their clients are loving.
Now I’m bringing those skills together under a new brand, Melbourne Education Writer, where I offer my talents from both sides – education, training and development, as well as branding, websites and digital marketing.
Want to just hand your project over to a capable pair of hands to get sorted? Want to try and DIY but need a little handholding to guide you through the in’s and out’s of websites, marketing and branding?
No matter how big or small your project is – you’ve come to the right place.
Choose the Melbourne freelance education writer with a difference
- When you need the flexibility of a freelance writer, with the skills of an in-house professional.
- When you need someone who knows their way around curriculum, ASQA, RTO’s, and most importantly, project management to deliver quality on time.
- When you need an editor and proofreader who can spot a typo at 1000 paces.
- When you need well-researched content that takes your brand from Blah to Boom!
- You need the writer who will deliver the goods, on-time delivery. Every time.
An expert Education Copywriter with VET and ASQA industry experience
Some of the roles we’ve done before (that make me perfect for whatever project you have in mind) include:
– Teaching (classrooms, primary schools, adult education, workplace training, presentations, workshops)
– Auditing and compliance
– Internal Auditing
– Training and Development
– Presenting to state and federal government departments (Immigration, Education), industry bodies (including the MARA, Law Society of Victoria, Engineers Australia, Australian Computer Society)
– Presenting around Australia and overseas