Looking for a freelance curriculum writer?
You’re in the right place if you need a writer with an educational background who can create teaching resources and curriculum materials in line with the Australian Curriculum.
Our team of qualified teachers have hands on experience in the classroom, and know what it takes to make lesson plans, teaching resources and curriculum materials accessible and practical.
We can help with:
- Writing draft syllabuses
- Developing curriculum materials
- Developing teacher and student resources
Our expertise covers all ACARA codes and the AQF, including:
- Aboriginal Education
- Creative Arts
- Human Society and Its Environment
- Learning across the curriculum content
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Primary Education
- Special Education/Life Skills
- Religious Education
- Vocational Education and Training
Quality, well-researched curriculum writing
Research forms the basis of all quality education writing, and we take the time to ensure that we understand your project, and do the research to get it right.
Whether it’s writing a teacher training manual for an AQF accredited course, writing teaching resources for NAIDOC week, or preparing your course materials for an adult training program – we have the skills to help.