WHY DO I NEED SEO COPYWRITING?
SEO Copywriting means writing in a way that Search Engines (like Google) can easily find your site and show it to your audience.
Hiring someone to take over writing your website is daunting, scary and feels a bit like the first time you hand your newborn baby over to a doctor for the first time.
The nerves are normal – and a sign that you care a lot about your project, just like we do.
Along the way, we encourage you to ask ALL the questions – because we want you to feel comfortable with the process, and because we know this is a big investment for you.
We start off with a chat – maybe on email, or over the phone or Zoom. During the first chat/s we’ll work out what you need, how we can help and what your budget is for the project.
Then we’ll put together a proposal for your project, outlining the costs, deliverables and timeframes. We’ll also send through the T’s and C’s so you can see the nitty gritty of how we work and what you’re signing up for (nothing too scary – they’re there to protect us both).
If you’ve asked for a few different options – these will be outlined in the proposal. You just need to choose the ones you want, pay the first installment and your project will be booked into the calendar, ready to roll.
Working with me as a Copywriter isn’t a set and forget process. To get the best content for your business, I use a collaborative process that involves
- Lots of questions and a bit of back and forth at the start
- Some quiet time (for you) while I research and write
- Then a bit more back and forth over two rounds of revisions as you give feedback and we tweak your content until it’s exactly as you want it.
Want more details? Read on…
Step by step…
Getting to know you
During the call, we’ll talk through any questions I have, and get into the nitty-gritty of what makes your business tick, who you are and what you do, who your customers are, and what are they looking for.
If the briefing process has worked, then the first draft should be around 80% ‘there’. Your feedback and suggestions of what has and hasn’t hit the mark are then added into the content to polish it up to 100%.
We’ll repeat the draft/review process once more before I send the final version off for professional editing and proofreading.
Feedback and review
This helps me to keep improving my processes and let’s other clients know what to expect when they work with me.
All our packages are built around a standard set of inclusions, with various upgrades for different business types. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to book in a chat and we can help talk you through your needs.
5 page SEO Web contentEverything you need to get started for success
- 5 pages of SEO-friendly web page copy (Home, About, Work with me, Services, FAQ, +FREE Contact page)
- Up to 400 words of copy per page
- A detailed briefing questionnaire
- One 60 minute briefing session
- Mini-SEO audit of your current site performance with report
- In-depth keyword research (including competitor analysis)
- Title tags and meta descriptions
- 10 FAQ
- Two free rounds of revisions and changes
- Professional editing and proofreading
- 5 social posts to promote each page of your new site
UPGRADE YOUR SEO IMPACT
Why not add on one of these optional extras for an extra SEO boost?
Our Latest Projects
Here’s a selection of sites we’ve written
Why do you include SEO Keywords in all your packages? I just want a simple, no-frills website.
SEO Keyword research means researching:
- What keywords you’re already ranking for (we don’t want to scrap any content that’s working for you already)
- What your audience are searching for (so we can add those juicy words to your content)
- What your competitors are doing (so we can do it even better)
The list of keywords we come up with can be used to help boost your content wherever you may put it, such as social media posts, writing blog posts that will help you rank for your keywords, in video content, to create lead magnets… the list is endless.
We know that might make our packages seem a little more costly than others you might be looking at – but we stand by our work and know that we’d be doing you a disservice to write you a website without considering SEO keywords.
What’s included in SEO Website Copywriting?
- Researched keywords and key phrases
- Clickable titles
- Copy that people will want to read
- SEO friendly title-tags and meta descriptions
- A complete copy deck that has all the instructions so it’s simple to upload on your site
- Image naming suggestions
- Clear instructions on how to use the copy